Sharm El Sheikh Hotels
Our aim is to offer the best hotel information to all those who wish to visit Sharm El Sheikh.
Sharm El Sheikh Hotels web guide provides the latest and most complete list of hotels in Sharm. This comprehensive list includes each and every hotel found in Sharm.
On Sharm El Sheikh Hotels web page, you will have access to information that will help you find the hotel or resort that best meets your travel expectations. Additionally, since Sharm Hotels portal allows you to personally contact the hotels, you will learn about the best rates and packages they offer directly from them.
You can contact the hotels in two ways: by sending an email through Sharm El Sheikh Hotels web page or by making an international call at the numbers we provide.
- Bay View Hotel in Sharm is located at the southern end of Naama Bay, the main resort centre of Sharm El Sheikh. The hotel enjoys a prime position a few minutes from the sandy beaches of Naama Bay and is nicely set back against the hills away from the hustle.
- Camel Hotel is located in Na’ama Bay, the main resort area of Sharm El Sheikh, fifteen minutes from the airport. We still operate from the location where Camel was established in 1986. Today, Camel Dive Club & Hotel is an oasis of calm amongst the cafes, restaurants...
- When it comes to location the Ghazala Beach scores a perfect 10 – brilliantly positioned on the sandy shores of Naama Bay and within walking distance of the resort’s many shops, bars and restaurants. The beautiful grounds and facilities are equally as impressive...
- Ghazala Gardens Hotels in Naama Bay is designed in a striking Moorish style and has an impressive pool area with beautifully gardens. Offering contemporary accommodation and a friendly relaxed atmosphere, the attractions of Naama Bay are close by.
- The Halomy hotel is located on a cliff top with spectacular views on Naama Bay and the sea, the energetic can walk down a series steps into the center of Naama Bay in a few minutes or you can take a 2 kilometer taxi and also the same to go to old market Sharm El Sheikh.
- Having the glory of being Sharm El Sheikhs first hotel ever build, Helnan Marina Sharm Hotel is honoured to provide Naama Bay’s very best location, given an exclusive panorama view of the Red Sea and Downtown Naama Bay. A beautiful golden private beach offers...
- Located in a prime position on the cliff of Ras Om El Sid with a breathtaking view of the Red Sea and the national park of Ras Mohamed and only minutes away from Naama bay. Hotel is especially suitable for couples although there are well appointed family rooms available.
- Iberotel Lido is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea on the plateau of Om El Sid hill. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere.
- Like a pearl in paradise, Inter Plaza Beach Hotel is a fabulous five star Sea Oasis. Offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the renowned Sinai Mountains and one of the best diving and snorkeling areas in the World. The Hotel is situated in the heart of the famous Garden...
- Located in the heart of Naama Bay, Kahramana Hotel enjoys a unique privileged spot in the center of the most popular tourist area in Sharm El Sheikh where lots of choices and varieties are available to fulfill your needs and create a colorful and festive atmosphere...
- Sharm SunSet hotel is located in the city of Sharm El Sheikh on the southern tip of Sinai Penninsula and between the arms of the Red Sea between Africa and Asia over looking the Red Sea with it's year round pleasant climate where the desert meets the ocean.
- Located 7 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport on the Red Sea Coast on South Sinai Peninsula. The hotel is facing Tiran Island which has one of the most famous coral reefs and is surrounded by spectacular views of the mountains of Sinai desert.
- Situated 20 kilometers from the centre of Sharm El Sheikh on Egypt's Red Sea. The hotel is ideally located at Ras Nosrani Bay, overlooking the entrance of the Gulf of Aquaba and Tiran Island, which is famous for its exotic marine fauna and corals.
What to do in Sharm
As for the activities you can do in Sharm - they are in abundance. Here is just a small sampling of what you can do on your holiday… Dive or snorkel, of course. That’s a given! Sail, take a beach cruise, parasail or windsurf - that’s a must! Dolphin watching? Yep. Boat rentals? Certainly. Eco tours? Naturally. Partying all night long? Sure, But apart from the ever-lasting fiesta, Sharm El Sheikh offers a peaceful side, too. Just a few kilometers away, lies Ras Mohamed National Park - Sinai’s largest natural protectorate – boasting some magnificent scenery both on land and under water.
Views and reviews of Sharm El Sheikh’s top Hotels, Resorts, Cheap Hotels, 5 star Hotels, Best Luxury Hotels, All inclusive Hotels.
Practical information, covering such topics as facts about the city and the country, transportation, currency, public holidays and more. Not only Sharm El Sheikh Hotels information.